Chief Operating Officer/ Deputy CEO to X Shore
X Shore is the world's first high-end electric craft, where design, technology and sustainability are combined to create a unique experience. X Shore is going to disrupt the marine industry - through the development of our all-electric luxury boats, we embrace the long tradition of maritime craftsmanship while discarding the dirty institution of fossil fuels. Join the revolution!
We are now looking for a brilliant Chief Operating Officer who can lead the company on our journey of rapid and sustainable growth. As COO, you are responsible for transforming the company’s vision and strategic plan into actions and results. You supervise, control and direct all strategic and business aspects of the company. You are the first-in-command when it comes to securing efficiency and success of business activities and operations. You are responsible for analyzing and forecasting performance, as well as leading our people and coaching them to reach their full potential. You have a holistic view on the company’s diverse operations and are responsible for the goal attainment of each division.
X Shore is a young company and we expect you to have previous experience from building and scaling up a business.
- Develop high quality business strategies and plans, ensuring their alignment with short-term and long-term objectives
- Oversee all operations and business activities to ensure they produce the desired results and are consistent with the overall strategy and mission
- Lead and develop a high performing managerial team
- Sustain and increase efficiency of business operations
- Set up budget and distribute resources within the company
- Set goals, develop action plans and evaluate performance
- Lead employees to encourage maximum dedication
- Nurture a creative and open climate and stimulate innovative thinking
- Inspire confidence and empowerment in employees
- Manage relationships with partners and stakeholders, in Sweden and abroad
- Previous experience as CEO or COO
- Startup experience
- Understanding of business functions such as finance, distribution, HR, sales and marketing
- Demonstrable competency in strategic planning and business development
- Outstanding organizational and leadership abilities
- Excellent interpersonal and public speaking skills
- BSc/BA degree in Business Administration (or other relevant field)
- Flexibility – the job includes travelling, both abroad and within Sweden.
Application and contact
Send your application (CV + cover letter) to us via recruitment manager Boontariga, email@example.com,0735460646.
Please respect that questions regarding this role will be answered by Boontariga only, due to high workload within the company.
Join our eElectric movement.
Get updates about X shore events, articles and product news to your inbox.