Junior Business Developer to X Shore
This is your opportunity to work for the company that is going to disrupt the marine tech industry. X Shore is the world's first high-end electric craft, where design, technology and sustainability are combined to create a unique experience. Through the development of our all-electric luxury boats, we embrace the long tradition of maritime craftsmanship while discarding the dirty institution of fossil fuels.
About the role
As Junior Business Developer, your main task will be to create new business opportunities for X Shore through sales and marketing activities. You will develop strategies for expansion together with the Sales Manager and take responsibility for turning them into actions and results. If you are energetic, unafraid and passionate about sales, this is the right role for you, and you will get the space you need to try out your own bold ideas and methods. We also expect you to be a determined and driven self-starter with a strong work ethic.
Responsibilities and tasks
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
- Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing and potential customers
- Analyze market potentials, track sales and write status reports
- Cold calling and prospection
- Work from Stockholm and abroad (Europe/USA/Middle-East)
- 1-2 years of work experience in similar role
- Strong Swedish and English communication skills
- Driver’s license
- Flexibility – about 50% of your working time will be spent travelling
- Degree within sales and/or marketing is a merit
If you prove to be a god fit in the role and the company, career opportunities include:
- Promotion to manager position
- Possibility to open and lead a branch company in Europe, USA, Middle-East or Asia
We hope that you can start as soon as possible.
Full-time, permanent contract (with probationary period).
Send your application (CV + cover letter) to us via email@example.com. We review applications on an ongoing basis.
Contact Carina Tiderman, HR Manager, 070-861 60 46.
Join our eElectric movement.
Get updates about X shore events, articles and product news to your inbox.