Recruitment Assistant to X Shore
X Shore is the world's first high-end electric craft, where design, technology and sustainability are combined to create a unique experience. Through the development of our all-electric luxury boats, we embrace the long tradition of maritime craftsmanship while discarding the dirty institution of fossil fuels. This is your opportunity to work for the company that is going to disrupt the marine tech industry.
About the role
X Shore is a fast-growing company – over the next 24 months, we are hiring more than 30 new colleagues to our team. We are now looking for a professional and people-oriented Recruitment Assistant to lead our hiring activities.
As Recruitment Associate, you will be responsible for our recruitment processes; from developing and updating job descriptions, to screening applications, interviewing candidates and introducing new coworkers to the company. Together with the HR Manager, you will analyze the needs of the company and develop a long-term strategy for the recruitment activities. You will also get the space you need to develop your own creative ideas, to attract the next generation of top talents to X Shore. It is crucial that our employees have the right motivation, energy and qualifications, and the results of your work will therefore have a large impact on the organization.
We believe that you are a social and efficient self-starter, with excellent interpersonal and time-management skills. You have a strong drive and a talent for building and maintaining relationships. You enjoy taking on responsibility and you are good at structuring your own work. Previous experience is a merit but not a requirement – most important is your energy, drive and mindset.
- Prepare and post job advertisements in relevant channels
- Research candidates by using various recruitment tools and platforms
- Screen and shortlist applications
- Conduct interviews and assess suitability of applicants
- Act as a point of contact with candidates and build influential relationships during the selection process
- Structure and lead the introduction and orientation of new employees
- Develop strategies for talent attraction and employer branding
- Design and implement overall recruiting strategy together with the HR Manager
- Assist the HR manager in improving recruitment processes an procedures
- BSc in Business Administration, Human Resources Management or similar
- Strong Swedish and English communication skills
- Previous experience from recruitment is meriting
We hope that you can start as soon as possible.
Full-time, permanent contract with probationary period.
Send your application (CV + cover letter) to us via email@example.com. We review applications on an ongoing basis.
Questions? Contact Carina Tiderman, HR Manager, 070-861 60 46.
Join our eElectric movement.
Get updates about X shore events, articles and product news to your inbox.